Evidently, I misspelled Ashley and Cory's daughter's name. It should be Ellis Cate (not Kate, which I would apologize but I think an apology is in order from them. I assumed it was Kate with a "K" in my honor (we did after all name our son Corey Wyatt) but I guess it's Cate with a "C" in honor of her father, again. You would think one child with your first letter would be enough and you could throw a friend a bone. I will not let this slight affect our friendship. I will be honest it hurts but I will get over it..........in time.)
You didn't hear it here first because we were scooped on the story by "I'm Just Sayin" but the new readers/followers of "Our Life" has already doubled in 2011. It looks like 2011 is going to be a banner year for "Our Life" viewership. Welcome to the family Ellis Kate (1.10.11, 8:05pm, 6lbs, 12oz and 20.5"). The proud parents are long time reader, Ashley and her husband, Cory. Thanks, Ashley for giving birth before kickoff because that was going to be awkward if the game was on and you still hadn't given birth. Congratulations and Wyatt is looking for a girlfriend. Here is a picture of Ellis Kate, Daddy and Big Sister:
I am not going to leave mommy out:
Side Note - Not going to make excuses about why I got scooped on the story but I am going to say stomach virus...enough said - hope you don't get it.
Prediction
I went 1 for 1 in 2010 with predictions (read about it here and here). So I must have a 6th sense and I am going to put it to use in 2011.
Monday night (1.10.11) was the BCS championship game between Auburn and Oregon. Not going to recap the game or the other stories of the game but I would like to point out a few facts...A long time follower and reader of "Our Life" and a blogger herself, Jenn and her husband, Clark are rabid Auburn Tiger fans and have been chanting "War Eagle" each week with a little more passion for the past 18 weeks. Auburn won the national championship actually on 1.11.11 because the game had a bunch of commercials. It just so happens that Clark's birthday is 1.11 (BTW, Happy 31st Birthday, Clark!). What a nice birthday present from the Auburn nation to Clark.
Auburn National Championship + Birthday + Clark's 31....you add it all up and the numbers don't lie: 3+1=4
You heard it here first...Williams +1 in


I almost had a heart attack when I read this! But, you've given us a 23-month window so I decided not to panic yet :)
ReplyDelete