Disclaimer

The stories contained here may or may not be actual stories from our lives. They very well may be fictional accounts. I have a creative mind. They could be fictional parenting examples to help you, life stories, or true stories to help the readers of this blog. I can't confirm or deny the accuracy contained in each post. Take the information contained here and laugh a little, shake your head a little and ask yourself if he is serious. I will deny that any of these accounts were actually from our lives.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Celebrate Good Times - It's Greg's Birthday

I have decided to make 2011 nothing but celebrations on "Our Life".  This blog will now be focused on the celebrations of birthdays and babies...and speaking of "Celebrate Good Times", I am pretty sure I am the only one reading this blog that remembers when Kool and The Gang came out with that song but it's appropriate - live it up large today, Greg!

Today "Our Life" would like to give a Birthday shout out to Greg from "I'm Just Sayin".  I am not going to guess how old he is because then he will get mad when he is reading this if I say he is older and then this goes from something that was supposed to make him happy to him being mad and it is just not worth it (and honestly once you are past 21 does it really matter?).  Let just suffice it to say that he is older than 21 and younger than I am (by a good number of years).

Just a couple of things about Greg:

Pittsburgh Steelers Fan (BEAT not beat but BEAT the JETS)
Winthrop Graduate (Student Body President, Graduated with Honors)
Charleston Southern University Graduate (Masters - Graduated with Honors because of a paper that was written about me...put him over the top)
Works at MUSC but not downtown and not even in a hospital or doctor's office (I know it's confusing...)
Dog Lover (sorry about Lucy, read his blog to find out how great of a dog Lucy was)
Husband of the Year in 2008, 2009, 2010 (attempting the four-peat in 2011)

I could go on but I think you get the point...tremendous human being and I am lucky to know him and call him a friend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GREG!

I put this on your Facebook page - I hope Jenn treats you like the KING that you are today.

Hope you have many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment